Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a list of some of your reasons you can get gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something start thinking about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that no matter how do you patent an idea good an idea you could imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas For Inventions are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an idea that they agree could be profitable. Here are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may surely have a complete collection of products and not desperate to add more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting group first to find out their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother for you to trace you up.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that sector is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a minimal niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and want to see if they goes around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what is already on market. This tells them you did not research your idea well and do not need a clue who competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a product that is exactly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing whenever compared with what to do with an invention idea will be coming out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down based on that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, whenever they participate in a quick search on your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly over the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, and it was poorly written and doesn’t cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, so that they should be expecting very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just don’t look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided about their line for that year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t want to consider the risk for being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are a few within the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your place in that market and seek information part to create yourself as marketable maybe can.